Capture those moments!

I thank God for the time we live in with such wonderful cell phones that actually take amazing photo's and video's! Just 4 years ago I was still carrying around my digital camera everywhere with me, but it is so much easier now to take a billion photo's of my kids all day long- I'm sure I'm not the only one who takes 50+ photo's every day...right?
capture moments through documentation
PhotoCredit: Mom 365 blog

The moments that we capture our precious- not just to us but for our children as well. How often do you sit with your child after taking some photo's or a video, and show them what you captured?  I'm sure all of us do this from time to time.

There is so much power in re-visiting moments that you've captured with your children.  Your kids get to reflect, learn and grow! How many of you let your children use authentic items in your home, suggested by my last blog "Capable, competent and Authentic"? If you did, did you capture some photo's or videos?

It's incredible to listen to what your child has to say after watching themselves.  Perhaps they will want to re-enact what they've just watched, or perhaps they'll want to change or build on what they've done.

Continue snapping photo's- and remember to share them with your children.  This process of documentation gives birth to knowledge and growth as they reflect and continue to expand their beautiful schemas
of life!

Happy Connecting!

Comments